A few days ago i rambled on about being "lazy"... If you came to my house this evening you would see a half made apron with fabric still pined to a pattern, toys strung all over the floor, a sink full of dishes shoes by the front door several loads of clean unfolded laundry in piles two sleeping boys and one handsome man feet propped up watching sports center.
I may not have finished my sewing goal for the week, Scrubbed my floors folded all the laundry put away all the dishes or picked up all the toys...
But I did march around the house like an elephant with a imaginative 3 year old. I did rock my sweet baby boy to sleep many times. I did watch Tom cat chase Jerry mouse while being climbed on drooled on and sat on. I did scoop up my boys one in each arm and run around till they both laughed and smiled gleefully. And I did sleep in on a Friday morning with both of my children and my husband in the same bed knees in my back hands in my face and little squishy cheeks snuggled close by my side.
So much for my "organized schedule" !!!

4 comments:
Sounds pretty organized. You knew where everyone was at all times. The nice thing about chores, they will always be there! However, it may not always be cool to march around like an elephant!
Haha sounds like ME and my life!! I am facing the same problem as I type this. Just putting it off just a little longer...:)
now that is my kind of week! and oh my goodness kellin is starting to look so different to me! we need to get together soon!
I love the picture! You had me tearing up over here! It reminds me of President Monsons talk "Joy in the Journey." Those piles and piles of laundry will just have to wait, because right now we have better things to do with our little ones. They grow up so fast! Before we know it, they will be off with friends to a ball game, or out on a date, or off on their missions, so we have to soak up every moment we have!
Post a Comment