Friday, February 19, 2010

Things I Love

I wouldn't say that I am a ‘Material Girl’… BUT I do have a few things that I am LOVING right now:: my candle sticks,my lovely little bird,my hairspray,my new VS eye shadow: Ulta mascara:&lipgloss,my antique silver bowl—given to me from Jakes Grum,long dangly necklaces & flower ring,my pretty little vest w/silver sequins & blue blouse,VS Love Rocks perfume,an antique mirror, & last but not least my very NEW and most favorite LOVE right now My Camera BAG! What things are you Lovin these days?{Things}-2760-1{Things}-2769-1 {Things}-2777-1 {Things}-2762-1crop {Things}-2779-1 {Things}-2761-1

6 comments:

MOLLI said...

Cute stuff! So when I decide to go on a shopping spree I'll take you with me I like your style!!! Even if Larry doesn't that's just cause he's not used to someone getting all dressed up all cute like! He just doesn't want me to spend money! You guys better come im May!

MOLLI said...

One more thing I still can't figure out how to change my backround so you don't have to do it for me, so one of these days....HELP ME! please

Kami said...

Nicole you take the best pictures! Do you take family pictures for people? I may know someone interested (hint hint...me!)

Lori Allberry said...

Hi Nicole, I came to your blog through Kevin and Amanda's - I love the looks of your blog! But that camera bag - oh my goodness, I looooove it! I want one!

Can you tell me where you bought it? I would love one!!

Thank You!
♥Lori

Lori Allberry said...

Oops, wanted to come back and click to have follow up comments sent to me! =)

{nicole coombs} said...

Lori!
I just checked out your blog. Your little Clay guys are adorable! Have you ever thought of decorationg cakes using Fondant? Cause from the looks of it you would rock it!!
Anyway- You will Love that Camera bag! Its Awesome. I purchased it from one of my favroite fun photography sites photojojo.com
They are actually the invinters of the bag and there are two other colors. I think you would LOVE it too!