So I am pretty sure its safe to say that I have let my house turn into a disaster!
How did this happen you ask? Well Its rather simple. My new toy! As you can see I just have been ignoring my chores and dragging my family around to take pictures! But I am taking a “break” for at least the rest of the week and putting my home back in order. What does this mean for the Coombs Family?
Bed times for EVERYONE –including myself
a cleaner floor for my baby to crawl around on
Tidy closets and cupboards
Clothes actually folded and put away—Yes Jake Socks too!
No more bacteria in the bathrooms—maybe that's why I have been feeling under the weather today
Cory's Sticker Chart finished and up on the wall
The purchase of the mile long grocery list
and the checking off of the mile long TO DO list
Dinner actually being made in this kitchen and not a restaurants kitchen
And much much more!!
So have a splendid rest of the week I'm off to Clean and organize and put order back into my house, or for the first time ever

3 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
I am VERY sympathetic to your situation:)
I love Love your Pictures!! Your boys are so adorable! I would love to meet up for lunch sometime. I will let you know next time I am down and if I am available.
I would let it all go too, you have such a beautiful family to photograph and you do so well at it!..but good luck with your goal!
Post a Comment