Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How Do you Sum up over a week spent in the mountains?


IMG_0077-1 cory  IMG_0016-1  IMG_0028-1IMG_0005-2 IMG_0055-1IMG_0029-1 IMG_0042IMG_0062-1IMG_0032-1 IMG_0056-2 IMG_0067-1
Well I think that about does it!

We enjoyed spending time in Eagar, we laughed, we cried, we slept, and we ate… a lot
We enjoyed the cool crisp air,spotlighting elk, blowing bubbles, baseball in the front yard, and not so much the wind.
Our testimonies grew! We were reminded of how important it is to live this life to its fullest, embrace the gospel and love our families!

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Cute! Love all the pictures!

ashley b said...

what cute pictures! i'm glad you guys had a good time. :)

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I love your blog! It is so cute! I don't know how to do all of the fancy stuff.

The pictures are so beautiful! Love going to the mountains!

MOLLI said...

My little nephew doesn't look so little anymore!!! This is killing me!!! I agree with Kandra how do you do all the fancy stuff? We need a lesson when I get there. I love you guys and as always take care of my brother and the cute little guys for me!!! (Take care of yourself too, I need you around!)