I wasted the whole day today recovering from yesterday, I was in Show low and Heber all day and got home late from Dr. Appointments. So I have been spending the day doing piles of Laundry and stacks of Dishes. I have even been guilty of putting my feet up a few times.
While I was sitting on the couch I realized today was a perfect day here in the valley of the sun and I wasted it and Cory was inside most of the day -aside from about 15 min before Jake went to work- watching TV and playing with his toys!
What was I THINKING!!
With the sun hidden behind the clouds and the birds chirping in the trees. we should have packed a lunch and walked on over to the park to feed the ducks and absorb a little vitamin D
So I decided Tomorrow the dishes and piles of laundry will just have to wait because WE are spending the day exploring the outdoors, Maybe we can find some bugs, throw some rocks in the lake , and chase some birds
Oh and put some clothes on this little guy



2 comments:
I had just the opposit problem today. I had piles of clean laundry that needs to be folded and put away, dishes to be washed, etc, etc, and my WHOLE day was spent outside. On the bright side, it was the perfect day, and being outdoors is Brenna's favorite thing in the world. I only wish I would have gotten a tiny bit done, haha! Oh well, they are only young a short time. My house can be clean later.
Sounds fun we'll see you there!!
Post a Comment