Today marks ten years since My Grandpa Reidheads Death. He was a great friend to everyone, I cant believe it has been ten years since he has passed away. I cant wait to see him again someday!!!!Monday, September 17, 2007
In Loving Memory of Ronald James Reidhead
Today marks ten years since My Grandpa Reidheads Death. He was a great friend to everyone, I cant believe it has been ten years since he has passed away. I cant wait to see him again someday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
trace said...good ol' ronny. i cant believe its been that long. seems not to long ago he was saddlin up old one eyed poppy for us to ride around and what not. you are right he sure was a good man he was always kind to me. i remember just about every time i went over there he'd offer me some ice cream.
p.s. maybe give tara some photo lessons but dont tell her i said that.
Hahaha that funny. Poppy what a greta little pony!! she lived forever with just that one eye Crazy. If there wasjust a few things that every one knew about my Grandpa it was he loved Ice Cream (like me) A good western, and he loved his Horses!!!
K I wont tell T you said that but uh she could read that for herself!!! DUH
It's crazy that it's been that long huh? I always like to go feed the horses carrots and eat Rocky Road (one of his favs) on the 17th it just makes me feel a bit better!! Poppy wow that pony was somethin special wasn't she!! She made alot of kids happy!
Post a Comment